Saturday, February 07, 2004

Sadness. Can't bear with it.

Sadness would be the word for me right now. Maybe not. Despair and frustration. Yes, even the 'arrogant' one can experience this sometimes. Yes, I do. However, before I delve into my problems and frustrations, I have two apologies to make.

Angeline - Please Pardon Me for making your birthday wrong. My fault, for being such a blunder-head. May your day be always happy and smiling away.

Gilda - I truly, truly, and I promise to swear to any divine being, that I found your student's handbook under the table in the back 4E1 classroom. I would do anything to have your friendship back.

Thank you for allowing me to say these things and let me continue with my sorrows for that day. Early that day, I had my horrible Maths test back before lunch. Just horrible enough. But just won Eve by 1 mark, and by having an agreement with her, I have to buy a packet of sweets for her. ~ouch ...

Anyway, I was in the debate practise session when I needed to call my parents to tell them that I needed to stay back quite late for the debate competition. From there, I got the news that my grandpa was in the hospital, and i shuddered. Is this the same thing that is going to happen again ? Or is it the deja vu feeling that I am having ?

Well, my dad agreed to let me go (reluctantly). I return to the room, only to see Gilda and Mr Sharma practising her speech. I wondered,' With Gilda like this, wouldn't it be better if I were to leave, quietly ?' Thoughts swirled in my mind. I was clueless about my future in debate.

At around 5.00pm, we packed up and go ready for a taxi. Kitson was following us as he wanted the experience of a debate. Debate ... Debate ... Debate ... Our minds were all on killing the opponents as quick as possible. We were on the wave of confidence like when Vivienne and team was with us.

Sadly, we fought and fought and fought, but the only end result was the opposition won. How wsa that possible? They crapped and crapped, we gave the most logical side, and we were the more convincing team. Blast those young judges. Think that those judges were attracted by that Australian girl, who spoke best out of their whole team. It was terrible, just terrible.

On the way home, thought of someone. I don't know whether she can hear me or see me or not, but i just wished she knew my feelings. ~Depressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home