Sunday, December 12, 2004

Tis X'Mas thy wishes come true. =)

Yes, the Christmas season is here, and we must make merry. First of all, I must have my Christmas wishlist. Not that fantastic wishlist, but I advise everyone to do one too, if they have a blog that is. Probably, maybe, somewhere somehow, that wish may come true!

My Chirstmas Wishlist ! =)

Hmm, 1st on the list :

Family Peace ! Not that I don't have it now, but hey, I wnat this for a long long time to come. My family's close-knitted, and we are darn proud of it. =) I want nothing to come between us, because we are one for all, all for one. =)

2nd on the list :

Friendship that last a lifetime. Okay okay, I'll be not that greedy, I'll just ask for probably a few long years. I missed my old friends, though they have proceeded on with their lives pretty lives. For example, I miss Natasha Borshoff, an Australian lass that was one my camp-mate. She's lively, lovely, and on top of all things, highly colorful in her outlook on life. =) Well, I'll treasure what I have now, and I will look for more. =)

3rd on the list :

Girlfriend? Maybe maybe, but now it comes with a list of requirements. =) No offence to Edwina, Jacqueline, Phoebe, but you girls were great. Pity I was not up to standards. =( No matter, they will find someone better than me. =) Or probably they found someone nice already. =) Hope it's that way. As for me, I'll have my list in another piece of blog. Cheers.

4th on the list :

Successsful education life? I want to go Temasek or Victoria JC ! Then after, I want to pursue my education in NUS/Harvard/SIM or any university that offer political science. =)

5th on the list : (Oh boy, it's getting long!)

Hmm, I want an iPod or Zen Touch! Now, finally, a material thing! =) The things that a guy wants. It will fulfil my life like no other, but hey never mind. 6th wish is more important.

6th on the list :

I want French Lessons!!! Rugby CCA and drums/guitar/organ lessons. Sigh, i want everything to improve myself. Nice wish but one I hope to fulfil. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home