Sunday, February 15, 2004

Test Week. / Relief for me.

Would you believe there would be 7 tests in a week ? Unbelievable right ? Well, welcome to Xinmin Secondary School, Secondary 4E2 Pupil's Life. 7 Tests in a week is enough to kill anyone for that matter. Well, let me go through one by one what are the tests are.

Monday -

Chemistry (Electrolysis)
Maths (Loci)

Tuesday -

Nothing. *whew*

Wednesday -

Maths (Probability)
English (Composition)

Thursday-

Chinese (Chapters)
Maths (Integration)

Friday -

History (Russia)

Nice right ? I was surprised at my survival at the end of the week. It was beyond my imagination that everyone would survive that heavy load of knowledge test at the end of the week. That was one hard week, one that was a preliminary test to our 'O'-levels. Maybe they are trying to kill us or brainwash us before the exams. I don't know, just wished I was in peace and sleeping now.

Well, that's a big relief in a sense that those tests are behind me. I just hope that it won't happen again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home