Youth Day. Spiderman 2. Lovely.
'Raindrops keep falling on my head ...'
That beautiful picture of Tobey Macguire in my head, walking like a nerd to his campus, is one sight to behold. To imagine such courage of walking like this, and to admire and love a girl so dearly, I say, is truly beautiful.
The idea of having someone in your hand is another thought worth its money. Phoebe, I must really thank you for turning up today at Plaza Singapore, for without you I must say my birthday is quite empty. I must admit though, I liked your hair. It kind of accentuates your body, and makes a lot of heads turn. (My brother complains that you laugh too much, but who cares? As long as I **** you.)
[Word is censored as I want people to guess.]
The bear you gave me was nice, simply out of this world. Gee, I should really take up some poetry class, so that I will be able to serenade to someone. Spiderman 2 was nice, but I guess I learn more about romance and character from this movie than any other movies. The love and responsibilty of Peter Parker sets an example for all.
Yong Jin, Bo Hou, Jasper, Jason, Bernard, Wesley, Si Yong, thanks for turning up for my so-called birthday event. You will be remembered as soccer khakis, and friends who stick out for each other.
Love can be complicated or simple, depends on the person. To Phoebe, my only advice for you is to follow your heart wherever you go, and trust in yourself. Whenever I see your face, I remind myself of the responsibilties I take in calling you 'dear'. You are not pitiful, but then, even if you want to stick to your path, I say, I'll try my best to be your trusted best friend, or a brother. 'Here, I'm not thinking of incestous behaviour, but time spent between two best friends.'
Ending my piece here, to all Greece fans, happy Euro 2004. Happy Bookies as well. =)
That beautiful picture of Tobey Macguire in my head, walking like a nerd to his campus, is one sight to behold. To imagine such courage of walking like this, and to admire and love a girl so dearly, I say, is truly beautiful.
The idea of having someone in your hand is another thought worth its money. Phoebe, I must really thank you for turning up today at Plaza Singapore, for without you I must say my birthday is quite empty. I must admit though, I liked your hair. It kind of accentuates your body, and makes a lot of heads turn. (My brother complains that you laugh too much, but who cares? As long as I **** you.)
[Word is censored as I want people to guess.]
The bear you gave me was nice, simply out of this world. Gee, I should really take up some poetry class, so that I will be able to serenade to someone. Spiderman 2 was nice, but I guess I learn more about romance and character from this movie than any other movies. The love and responsibilty of Peter Parker sets an example for all.
Yong Jin, Bo Hou, Jasper, Jason, Bernard, Wesley, Si Yong, thanks for turning up for my so-called birthday event. You will be remembered as soccer khakis, and friends who stick out for each other.
Love can be complicated or simple, depends on the person. To Phoebe, my only advice for you is to follow your heart wherever you go, and trust in yourself. Whenever I see your face, I remind myself of the responsibilties I take in calling you 'dear'. You are not pitiful, but then, even if you want to stick to your path, I say, I'll try my best to be your trusted best friend, or a brother. 'Here, I'm not thinking of incestous behaviour, but time spent between two best friends.'
Ending my piece here, to all Greece fans, happy Euro 2004. Happy Bookies as well. =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home