Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Done. Finished. Ended. Thank you all.

I just found out how many people have visited my blog, and by jolly, it's a lot ! Sigh, I wish I can influence these people. Sigh.

I wish I could have done better with these influencing. People can be look up to someone when they need to, and I hope I create a model of that person. Not exactly reachable, but well, we all look up to someone, don't we ?

To someone out there, please I beg you stop acting not yourself. A bitch you are if you continue to act like yourself. Okay, I will not reveal anyone, but that person is a cousin of a friend in my school. Those who know (besides the intended person), please shut up. You have greatly disappointed me in the way you have acted. Though you have a boyfriend and all, you have really put me off. Disappointed I am, pissed I am, and too say the least, I really begin to dislike you.

Trying to act as if you are the prettiest person in town, you tried to make it as if the world owes you a living. You are not what you portray, because inside, you are fueled by anger, hate, and dislike. You cannot give people second chances, and in no apparent way, can you show a good example to anyone out there.

So what I treated you as a very close friend once? You ditched me in a corner when I needed support. I wanted not say a lot, but a little friendship between us till now, but you have constantly rejected. Why is this so ? I need a reason, and I ask of you since then. However, you put me aside, refused to say anything till I found your home phone number, in hope that I can talk to you heart to heart. I didn't know you were that despicable, to use your grandma to talk me out of calling you. Telling my friend a lie, telling me a lie, you are just putting up a show.

You said you would be honest and truthful in front of me. You said this, and that, and this, and that, but what did it turn out like ? Lies, lies all over the place! I based our friendship on trust, and probably a little love, but you did not have a single piece of gut to tell me that you wanted out. I will take it in my stride. I will take it first, and be strong after a little setback. Did you tell me? Nope. Not at all.

You fool a lot of people, manipulate them. Cry your tears out, as if they are really genuine. Sadly, I know you too much, and that's why I am beginning to dislike you. That's all.

By the way, did I forget to mention that you are beautiful? Sadly, inside you are not. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home