Out of here for the new year ! =)
Tomorrow will be the last day for me in Singapore, that is till the new year. I'll be spending my first hours of 2005 in Shanghai, where it'll be my first time in China. Wonder how would it be like?
Just a moment back in time, year 2004 was an interesting year. Fun, and nonetheless experimental, 2004 was nice. Well, I must say that I won't be blogging here till next year, so au revoir till next year. =)
Hold on, if anyone sees this, tell these people this can?
Deborah - Thanks for a lot of stuffs, especially your support. =)
Phoebe - Welcome home. Too bad i'm going to Shanghai till new year. =) Take care.
Kareen, Trisha - Da jies, I won't forget you. =)
Edwina - Though you are so far away, I miss you. =) You go girl. =)
Nathasha - Back from Hong Kong? =) You take care girl, I'll see you after new year.
Maybeline - Your guardian angel will be taking a break for awhile, so yeah, you must take care of yourself, okay?
Cheryl - Hey girl, don't forget me while you're in Perth from next month onwards. Write letters or emails. I'll reply. =)
Wesley - Need anything from Shanghai ? Sms my mum la. =)
Michelle (VJC), Jing Jing, Hwee Yin, Ms Wendy Tan- I want to wish you all the best. So yeah, *hugx*
Well, that's like all
Just a moment back in time, year 2004 was an interesting year. Fun, and nonetheless experimental, 2004 was nice. Well, I must say that I won't be blogging here till next year, so au revoir till next year. =)
Hold on, if anyone sees this, tell these people this can?
Deborah - Thanks for a lot of stuffs, especially your support. =)
Phoebe - Welcome home. Too bad i'm going to Shanghai till new year. =) Take care.
Kareen, Trisha - Da jies, I won't forget you. =)
Edwina - Though you are so far away, I miss you. =) You go girl. =)
Nathasha - Back from Hong Kong? =) You take care girl, I'll see you after new year.
Maybeline - Your guardian angel will be taking a break for awhile, so yeah, you must take care of yourself, okay?
Cheryl - Hey girl, don't forget me while you're in Perth from next month onwards. Write letters or emails. I'll reply. =)
Wesley - Need anything from Shanghai ? Sms my mum la. =)
Michelle (VJC), Jing Jing, Hwee Yin, Ms Wendy Tan- I want to wish you all the best. So yeah, *hugx*
Well, that's like all


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home