Love. The actual meaning of it.
Love. I have seen the word a little too often. Maybe had a non-chalant attitude to it in my earlier part of my yet-to-be-16 life, then my perception changed in the last few years. Changed a lot, I suppose. Had two love affairs that were, um, a little too mature for me during that time. For those parties involved, I offer my sincerest apologies.
Okay, I had this idea of writing this piece when I was going back home on the bus a few weeks ago (pardon me if you this blog now, it is because due to my poor management of time.). This lead to me thinking the followings.
* This is the disclaimer note. These are my opinions. Opinions only. I will not attend to sues and such. But in all sincerity, if I offended anyone, I apologise.
First on the short list, is love viable in this time of our lives ? Is it a beneficial option ? Or is it a thing based on feelings ? Or, worse still, is it a ploy to confuse the other party ? I have no idea. It seems like this 'love' thing is forever like a forbidden fruit, but once tasted, it is like any other fruit. I have beeen through too many countless what I call 'infatuations' that I'm tired, to the extend of betting on how long some relationships will last. That is my true idea of 'relationships' nowadays, and till a big event change the idea of mine, I'm afraid that it will remain that way.
Okay, I had this idea of writing this piece when I was going back home on the bus a few weeks ago (pardon me if you this blog now, it is because due to my poor management of time.). This lead to me thinking the followings.
* This is the disclaimer note. These are my opinions. Opinions only. I will not attend to sues and such. But in all sincerity, if I offended anyone, I apologise.
First on the short list, is love viable in this time of our lives ? Is it a beneficial option ? Or is it a thing based on feelings ? Or, worse still, is it a ploy to confuse the other party ? I have no idea. It seems like this 'love' thing is forever like a forbidden fruit, but once tasted, it is like any other fruit. I have beeen through too many countless what I call 'infatuations' that I'm tired, to the extend of betting on how long some relationships will last. That is my true idea of 'relationships' nowadays, and till a big event change the idea of mine, I'm afraid that it will remain that way.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home