Thursday, July 08, 2004

Birthday Celebrations. Loud. Quiet.

This year, being the most important year up-to-date in my life, I had a big family celebration, but a small friends party. The people mattered most in my heart went to celebrate the day of my birth with me, be it a party at home, or a movie outing. For that I am happy and satisfied.

My Birthday Wishes for 2004 :
I wish for...

7 A1s for my 'O'-Levels.
Lovely time with closed ones and friends.
Save / Earn $ 3000 for laptop and new handphone.
Better friends rapport.
New friends.
Doing things I like, eg playing the organ, surfing, soccer.
Scenery Viewing. ( Calms one's soul. )
Rest and Relaxation.
True friends.

Now though, I'll strive hard to achieve the goals I have set. Come to think about it, I better think twice about anything I may do outside of the cirriculum. Anyway, ciao amigo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home