Dancing King, only past sixteen... =)
Prom Night Special ! =) .. The pictures will slowly appear here, so be ready to catch the action, the pictures, and the tender sweet moments. And for the moment, I must say that 4E5 rocks. =) They were cool, and way sleepy for a bunch of good ol' friends. So I'll do the chronicles of the *Prom Night*.
The anxiety, or rather lack of confidence to see myself in a suit, caused utmost turmoil. Sigh, if only I got the guts to face the people I once called schoolmates - now ex-schoolmates. =) Borrowed here and there, well, all turned out well except for the brown dye, which was too dark to be called brown. [sigh]
The anxiety, or rather lack of confidence to see myself in a suit, caused utmost turmoil. Sigh, if only I got the guts to face the people I once called schoolmates - now ex-schoolmates. =) Borrowed here and there, well, all turned out well except for the brown dye, which was too dark to be called brown. [sigh]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home