Right now. Yes, now.
Yes, right now I am suffering from a painful arm. An injured shoulder to be exact. Like all things, I have to endure the pain. Get through it, people say, and things will turn out much better. =) I will believe that for the moment, although it will be a little harder than usual.
Sadly, my most inspiring debate teacher will be leaving the school at the end of the year to a girls' school. Crescent's Girls School. ( What?!? Mr Sharma leaving the school? For a GIRLS' SCHOOL? )
[Side-thought: Won't he be the hairy hunk there? =) ] Adieu amigo, au revoir!
Anyway, there lies a problem between me and a particular girl. Pretty, demure at first sight, she is like the angel in many boys' eyes. However, once provoked, she will avoid you like the Black Plague, condemned for life. Sigh, I may as well just go ahead and forget her. *twinkle* -]boy.grown.up.finally.[-
That's all for now, as I will be mugging for my exams. Till then, ciao!
Sadly, my most inspiring debate teacher will be leaving the school at the end of the year to a girls' school. Crescent's Girls School. ( What?!? Mr Sharma leaving the school? For a GIRLS' SCHOOL? )
[Side-thought: Won't he be the hairy hunk there? =) ] Adieu amigo, au revoir!
Anyway, there lies a problem between me and a particular girl. Pretty, demure at first sight, she is like the angel in many boys' eyes. However, once provoked, she will avoid you like the Black Plague, condemned for life. Sigh, I may as well just go ahead and forget her. *twinkle* -]boy.grown.up.finally.[-
That's all for now, as I will be mugging for my exams. Till then, ciao!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home