Thursday, November 25, 2004

Ta-ta. Are you sure you want to do it?

Is .. is .. is it true ? Yes, it is nonetheless true. Not that I want to brag about it, not that I am glad about about it, but yes, I'm single.

I hope the break up benefits both sides. She has a bright future ahead of her, while me, I have my own plans about the future. No matter what, I'll be there when she needs me.

I leave this post with a poem. Not any other poem, but this one written specially from my heart. =) Enjoy.

~Contentment

Forlorn beauty at a distance,
I ponder where she'll be mine.
Mystical aura surrounding her,
One I hope to penetrate through time.

As she graces each event nicely,
I only can stand bewildered nearby.
Wonder how she carries herself,
So well despite the often goodbyes.

Boys waste her time on her,
Spending fruitless efforts to please.
She stands on the very edge,
Hoping they can leave her in peace.

For me, I'll be easily contended
With calling her daily on the phone.
To know she's not merely happy
But satisfied by her overjoyed tone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home