Paths crossed. Lives entwined. Futures changed.
The title is apt to describe the life I have now in AJC. Not many a time do I fit in a crowd. NOt so many times I can be what I am. Not many times can I be what I want to be. But I am now in AJC. I have a great bunch of friends from all walks of life, not to mention the most enthusiastic group members I've seen. Well, I'll do a dedication to all of them right here. =)
Starting with ...
Jun Jie -
Hey DC Jun Jie. Forgive me for saying this, but I do believe that you are the most enthusiastic guy around. Shouting your voice off every other time, you are the person that gives your 100% to the group. Well, I must say your lost voice condition is a shining example to your dedication to the group. Also, the word *spastic* has been used over-excessively, especially on the other DC, Chun Ting. But we don't mind, do we?
Chun Ting -
Hello da jie. =) Though a little deprived of the natural average girl's height, your efforts in the group comes in a lot of different ways. The creativity, the enthusiasm (I will use this word in the whole blog piece.), the high octane screams, the producers of ideas, well, all of these can be contributed to you. =) Though Jin Fu and I often tease you, but we admire you for the work done and effort put in OKIKI dwelling. So I say, rock on Chun Ting!
P.S. : Guys, don't bully her! Or else... =)
May -
Well, she's a sweet little princess, english-educated and all. The solutions to the problems faced by the group, contributed by her intelligent and quick-witted mind is uncountable. Though a little blunt to me sometimes (I deserved it! lolx), she's a perfectly nice friend. A team supporter as well, she's the ideal person to mix with! =) (Hint : She's cute. =)
Shermin -
A quiet and demure girl on the outside, but don;t let the looks decieve. She's a very talkative girl to those who she's familiar to, and a very supportive team player. Cute in a lot of ways, Shermin is really fun to be with. Oh Shermin, I'm terriibly sorry about the last time shouting into your ear, because that game had two buggers bugging our group. Anyway, I'll catch you around in AJC, maybe sms you a couple of nice things. because you are nice after all. =)
Willian -
My brother! Hey dude, you have been the most fantastic guy around. A good drummer with a acoustic touch, he can see a good song in front of him and appreciate it. A fabulous friend as well, he has supported me in a lot of ways, e.g. cheering for the team, helping me in the skit, giving advice on how to recover from getting rejected from a girl, etc. He's the perfect dude to be with, which I suppose when both of us and Jin Fu are together, the band most likely turns into the three musketeers. =) He even changed trousers with me for the skit. =) No one noticed though. =)
* to be continued ... =)
Starting with ...
Jun Jie -
Hey DC Jun Jie. Forgive me for saying this, but I do believe that you are the most enthusiastic guy around. Shouting your voice off every other time, you are the person that gives your 100% to the group. Well, I must say your lost voice condition is a shining example to your dedication to the group. Also, the word *spastic* has been used over-excessively, especially on the other DC, Chun Ting. But we don't mind, do we?
Chun Ting -
Hello da jie. =) Though a little deprived of the natural average girl's height, your efforts in the group comes in a lot of different ways. The creativity, the enthusiasm (I will use this word in the whole blog piece.), the high octane screams, the producers of ideas, well, all of these can be contributed to you. =) Though Jin Fu and I often tease you, but we admire you for the work done and effort put in OKIKI dwelling. So I say, rock on Chun Ting!
P.S. : Guys, don't bully her! Or else... =)
May -
Well, she's a sweet little princess, english-educated and all. The solutions to the problems faced by the group, contributed by her intelligent and quick-witted mind is uncountable. Though a little blunt to me sometimes (I deserved it! lolx), she's a perfectly nice friend. A team supporter as well, she's the ideal person to mix with! =) (Hint : She's cute. =)
Shermin -
A quiet and demure girl on the outside, but don;t let the looks decieve. She's a very talkative girl to those who she's familiar to, and a very supportive team player. Cute in a lot of ways, Shermin is really fun to be with. Oh Shermin, I'm terriibly sorry about the last time shouting into your ear, because that game had two buggers bugging our group. Anyway, I'll catch you around in AJC, maybe sms you a couple of nice things. because you are nice after all. =)
Willian -
My brother! Hey dude, you have been the most fantastic guy around. A good drummer with a acoustic touch, he can see a good song in front of him and appreciate it. A fabulous friend as well, he has supported me in a lot of ways, e.g. cheering for the team, helping me in the skit, giving advice on how to recover from getting rejected from a girl, etc. He's the perfect dude to be with, which I suppose when both of us and Jin Fu are together, the band most likely turns into the three musketeers. =) He even changed trousers with me for the skit. =) No one noticed though. =)
* to be continued ... =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home