Heart Wrenched. To tell the whole world about it.
Okay, I will be a bit more lengthy today, due to the overwhelming amount of emotions that went through my heart, and mind. I have been, in short, washed out by an avalanche of feelings. Maybe, it is due to the feelings that I once had for some people, maybe it was the feelings that I once had for some things, or maybe having feelings for all things now, i am just not too sure. Just I would be better off writing in here instead.
I will ask for the forgiveness if anybody falls alseep while reading this piece because it is too LONG.
Early in the day, I was frustrated by the undecisiveness by me, on the topic of choosing whether to go for the soccer game, or the tuition class. It caused me to be quite bothered by a lot, to the extend of arguing with people. Yes, it made me lose a bit of money too. However, while cooling off, I was wondering where on earth did I have this kind of frustrated feeling from ? Hormones ? Un-cultured teenage behaviour ? Influence from other people ? I sincerely did not know the answer. This is the same reason when I get too offensive to some people, and I hope they understand me.
Then later in the afteernoon, I decided to play soccer, and found out to my horror, that I was the first one at 1:45 pm there. Naturally, I was impatient, to a certain big extend. Then, luckily, Bo Hou turned up. 15 minutes passd, before Victor turned up. Comparison of handphones went on, and on until Desmond came over at 2:30 pm ? Funny, during that period of time, I was not in the least mad. Maybe, it is the effect of handphone playing.
One by one they came over, like at 3:00 pm, we had only enough to make a 7-a-side soccer team. Like, what the heck right ? We got down to training here and there, and I found out that my boots were quite good. Not too bad for a $29.90 pair. Then, due to the small number of people in our crowd, we proceeded to the nearby badminton court to have a smaller court. There, the place of all concrete places, is the area where I had the big blister. Pain was so evident on my face that I had to put myself out of the game for awhile. Then, when we got back to the field with additional people, it was also back to business for me.
Fun, happiness, joy were all part of the game where everyone was happy. Happy was when everyone understood each other and got things in harmony. Not a single scolding was received by anyone in the game, and even Desmond remarked,' Aaron, you usually scold the f*** word so often in the match, why today there isn't any ?'
Yes, the beautiful game of soccer is prevailing over the many heart-felt tensions fekt by all. Mr Singh might disagree, but it is the game that binds all. It is such a beautiful game, isn't it ?
Yes, i am currently suffering from a BIG blister, but it is worth it. Soccer ... The Beutiful Game.
I will ask for the forgiveness if anybody falls alseep while reading this piece because it is too LONG.
Early in the day, I was frustrated by the undecisiveness by me, on the topic of choosing whether to go for the soccer game, or the tuition class. It caused me to be quite bothered by a lot, to the extend of arguing with people. Yes, it made me lose a bit of money too. However, while cooling off, I was wondering where on earth did I have this kind of frustrated feeling from ? Hormones ? Un-cultured teenage behaviour ? Influence from other people ? I sincerely did not know the answer. This is the same reason when I get too offensive to some people, and I hope they understand me.
Then later in the afteernoon, I decided to play soccer, and found out to my horror, that I was the first one at 1:45 pm there. Naturally, I was impatient, to a certain big extend. Then, luckily, Bo Hou turned up. 15 minutes passd, before Victor turned up. Comparison of handphones went on, and on until Desmond came over at 2:30 pm ? Funny, during that period of time, I was not in the least mad. Maybe, it is the effect of handphone playing.
One by one they came over, like at 3:00 pm, we had only enough to make a 7-a-side soccer team. Like, what the heck right ? We got down to training here and there, and I found out that my boots were quite good. Not too bad for a $29.90 pair. Then, due to the small number of people in our crowd, we proceeded to the nearby badminton court to have a smaller court. There, the place of all concrete places, is the area where I had the big blister. Pain was so evident on my face that I had to put myself out of the game for awhile. Then, when we got back to the field with additional people, it was also back to business for me.
Fun, happiness, joy were all part of the game where everyone was happy. Happy was when everyone understood each other and got things in harmony. Not a single scolding was received by anyone in the game, and even Desmond remarked,' Aaron, you usually scold the f*** word so often in the match, why today there isn't any ?'
Yes, the beautiful game of soccer is prevailing over the many heart-felt tensions fekt by all. Mr Singh might disagree, but it is the game that binds all. It is such a beautiful game, isn't it ?
Yes, i am currently suffering from a BIG blister, but it is worth it. Soccer ... The Beutiful Game.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home