Monday, January 31, 2005

Inner Frustrations. Undefined, not properly expressed.

This blog piece is long overdue, not suitable for this blog here, but seriously I have to write it here. I just realise my whole of January is kind of screwed up, though it's a bit of a wrong way to start a new year. I really wish to say all this to all, and I shall be up all night to do this.

First, I have to say sorry to Wee Seng. He's like the only comforting friend I know in AJC, who's like nom-wavering in support for me. Though a little irritating at times, I suppose his advices I should heed. I feel bad when I hurt him without a reason. Maybe I don't know how to treasure such valuable friend, but I should now. Wonder what should I get him during his birthday? *hmm*

As to Cedrick and Jin Fu, I'm sorry if I've been such an asshole, especially to the former. I on purpose brought Wei Ting to meet him, and I don't think he have quite forgiven me since then. I should be more tactful to what I say to him next time, and not tease him at all. It's a promise.

The rest of the people, like the girls who sat behind Wee Seng and myself, I'm sorry for scaring you people. It's not that I'm scary in nature (maybe in a certain sense), but I was trying to settle in the crowd. Vivien, Debra, Sabrina and some St Nick's girls, plus a whole lot of others, I'm sorry.

Okay, it very well looks like I have to do these:-
* Remeber that some people are really trying to know me better.
* Treat people nicely.
* Do well in studies, fitness and everything I want to excel in.
* Love life and appreciate the surroundings.

Next on the list, I have to vent my anger here. These few days I don't know why, but it's plain obvious that I'm a little uneven. Not just a little, very uneven. The fact that I'm writing this piece is a trestimonial to me. Let me relate to you how uneven I am.

I get ultra sensitive to anything under the sun. A mere mention of my name will spur my interest and cause an unruly sight of me wanting to know more. It's not me. For example today, I heard about something about Sabrina (my xiao mei) as said by Wee Seng, and I went wild at him. He almost died of fright and shock, but I hope he don't mind this. I am really feeling bad about this.

I get jumpy when people talk in pairs. Not that I don't do it, but it seems weird that I seemed afraid that I was the topic of their conversation. It was not right at all, but maybe I'm too sensitive and too stressed up for nothing. Like what Wee Seng said, RELAX!

Not that I'm not trying to relax, but I need to fizz out all the unwanted anger. Immediately. I don't want to bring over to the new year. It's bad for me. Really bad for everyone to do that, and I'm no exception. To think that this paradoxical life is mine is ironic but yet so true. I need more time to release such a bad omen. I need to be true to myself, yet not hurt others. I must be myself. =)

God bless us, everyone on earth. =)

Including you, especially you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home