After O levels, I change everything.
Well, I suppose most of you people know my score of 10 for O levels . For those who don't, I am annoucing now. =) Not that fantastic, but I believe I can do better. Ohwell. Just do well for A levels is my next goal.
If you noticed, I have changed my template. This is to signify the change from secondary school to junior college. Probably I wanted a clean break, so this is an opportunity upon itself. =) I welcome you to this blog, fellow stranger.
*hello people. marcus here, simply saying welcome in a different way. =)*
If you noticed, I have changed my template. This is to signify the change from secondary school to junior college. Probably I wanted a clean break, so this is an opportunity upon itself. =) I welcome you to this blog, fellow stranger.
*hello people. marcus here, simply saying welcome in a different way. =)*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home