Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Hold my hand, will you?

Dear You:

I have so much to say to you, but I don't know where to start. I have contemplated a lot of times on whether to say this out, and finally settled on a yes. This may be long, but it's worth it.

I may have only met you once physically, but your presence left an impression so deep that I desperately tried to find you all over again.

Some may say that you are only a passing butterfly in my life, one that passes your life once. I want to change that to something more closer, more real to me, rather than just an extra in my life stage production.

'Is it possible?' question some. 'She's like an angel, close to being untouchable. You might as well dream on.'

Dream on? No, I just cannot do that. You mean more to me than just that. It is much more than money can buy, but unfortunately, we are only meant to be in such a way. Ain't it sad?

I have nothing to say but this,

Once lost, it can never be found.

by yours truly,
Marcus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home