Sunday, March 13, 2005

Pause. The end of the 1st three months.

The end of the 1st three months has hot us rather subtly, and althoug some people may view it as a time of slacking and socialising, I made some observations worth mentioning here. Here goes...

* Some guys hate PE, especially afternoon PE in JC.
* J2s will hit on J1s, and identifying them quickly.
* The handsome/pretty ones are pretty fast paired up.
* Some detestable guys will ditch their girls for prettier ones in JC.
* Some guys like to go hunting. (hint: my class guys.)
* After the 1st three months, a slightly higher percentage of girls will tend to choose poly over JC. Usually, they'll choose a business course.
* The subjects taught are pretty easy to comprehend.
* Some lectures can be skipped. (eg: Mr Seet's FM class)
* Lots of new friends made.
* It's more liberal than Secondary School.
and lots more..

However, I'll leave the rest up to you, and for the rest cannot choose between JC and poly, I will recommend this - Choose a course you want, not a seemingly easier course to do. With interests comes the good grades. =)

Onto personal stuffs, I finally got some a present worth keeping! On Friday, my sister (Pamela) and I went to the IT Show, and boy was it crowded. Both of us didn't like the crowded area, thus we went in and took the brochures to examine. She really liked a couple of blue ones, and the price was in an acceptable range, so after much consideration, I got one of the nicer ones for her. She was overjoyed. =) I felt happy too.

After that, she had some violent objection of me sending her home, but still, she came along. I discussed some things with her, and will not present the details here. As for those people wih imaginative minds, forget that I will buy one for you, unless you come under this catergory:-

* You are worth my money spent on you. =)

Just being nice that's all. Pamela, hope you had a nice birthday present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home