To the people in my life. (excluding family members. =)
I have to exclude my family members because what they have done may take, seriously, years to complete, and by then, it would be a national book. I will rather put those outside my family who made an impact so far on this list. =)
In no particular order. =)
Hui Xin, or rather fairy huixin. =)
Well, she's like one of theose on the outside extremely blur character, doesn't know what's going on around her. No wonder her 1st three months people keep *poking fun* at her. One of those people (hint : WEIDA =) will just knock her head and make a sound, signalling that she's extremely empty inside her head.
My view of her? She's definitely not empty inside, especially coming from Nanyang Girls' High School. On the point of her being blur, she is. She is a little slow to catch on things, but never mind, because I am slower than her, after she proclaimed that I was the king of WOLS. Quite sad actually, but I believe that I'm not as slow as her. XP
She's a very nice person, super super nice. She refuses to admit it but she's very pretty in the inside. (Her CHARACTER that is, what the heck are you thinking about, huh ALFRED & WEIDA? XP) She's afraid of horror movies, like the Maid, where my hand was a constant shield against those horror scenes.
In no particular order. =)
Hui Xin, or rather fairy huixin. =)
Well, she's like one of theose on the outside extremely blur character, doesn't know what's going on around her. No wonder her 1st three months people keep *poking fun* at her. One of those people (hint : WEIDA =) will just knock her head and make a sound, signalling that she's extremely empty inside her head.
My view of her? She's definitely not empty inside, especially coming from Nanyang Girls' High School. On the point of her being blur, she is. She is a little slow to catch on things, but never mind, because I am slower than her, after she proclaimed that I was the king of WOLS. Quite sad actually, but I believe that I'm not as slow as her. XP
She's a very nice person, super super nice. She refuses to admit it but she's very pretty in the inside. (Her CHARACTER that is, what the heck are you thinking about, huh ALFRED & WEIDA? XP) She's afraid of horror movies, like the Maid, where my hand was a constant shield against those horror scenes.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home