Simplicity Of Love.
I will post a short, but comprehensive blog here. If you want to quote me in here, you may.
Wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here, waiting for you
Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
This song is originally from Brian Adams, who sang the famous song - Can't take my eyes off you, or the song more popularly known as the 'Carlsberg Song'. What beautiful songs that can be out of such a great person's mind, I gurantee this is nothing short of a miracle.
I look around, people squabbling here and there. All of them, swearing to their 'eternities', illusionised themselves to hate the other parties. However, as I beg to differ, how is it possible to hate a person for so long ? Simply impossible.
One of the many things of a Paradoxical Life ...
Every good comes a bad, every bad comes a good.
Love is a two-way traffic, and it takes two to commit.
Fresh air is not as sweet as the bud of everlasting love.
Always look on the bright side of life... (Sing to the Nike Tune.)
These are the few notes that I came out of myself, and all the people I have asked agreed with me. There are more, but notice something ? These notes portray a complicated side to love. But in spite of all these, there is a simpler side to love. Like how 'Conventional Wisdom V.S. Rational Experience', there is 'Simplicity of Love'. Just follow the following steps :-
* When in love, commit all. If not, don't ever commit.
* Choose your partner carefully. Wrong choice = bad memories.
* Don't have a wandering eye.
Thus, I end with a simple note. I am single, not searching, but loving all that cares for me. I will not commit till I find the right one, lest I have bad memories. I have changed and matured from past experiences, and thus I will not jump into the eager pool of sweet teenage love. To all I have hurt, I apologised. To all I have loved, I will continue to do so. To the rest, stay happy and smile more.
Wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here, waiting for you
Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
This song is originally from Brian Adams, who sang the famous song - Can't take my eyes off you, or the song more popularly known as the 'Carlsberg Song'. What beautiful songs that can be out of such a great person's mind, I gurantee this is nothing short of a miracle.
I look around, people squabbling here and there. All of them, swearing to their 'eternities', illusionised themselves to hate the other parties. However, as I beg to differ, how is it possible to hate a person for so long ? Simply impossible.
One of the many things of a Paradoxical Life ...
Every good comes a bad, every bad comes a good.
Love is a two-way traffic, and it takes two to commit.
Fresh air is not as sweet as the bud of everlasting love.
Always look on the bright side of life... (Sing to the Nike Tune.)
These are the few notes that I came out of myself, and all the people I have asked agreed with me. There are more, but notice something ? These notes portray a complicated side to love. But in spite of all these, there is a simpler side to love. Like how 'Conventional Wisdom V.S. Rational Experience', there is 'Simplicity of Love'. Just follow the following steps :-
* When in love, commit all. If not, don't ever commit.
* Choose your partner carefully. Wrong choice = bad memories.
* Don't have a wandering eye.
Thus, I end with a simple note. I am single, not searching, but loving all that cares for me. I will not commit till I find the right one, lest I have bad memories. I have changed and matured from past experiences, and thus I will not jump into the eager pool of sweet teenage love. To all I have hurt, I apologised. To all I have loved, I will continue to do so. To the rest, stay happy and smile more.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home