Sunday, April 04, 2004

Love Inc. has just hired a new CEO, and that's me.

Yes, Love Inc. has just officially announced a new CEO in their company, under the title of the Teenage Romance. This is a new posting, as the previous CEO has given up one of many portfolios. Let's wish for many love miracles under this new CEO... ~Love Inc.

Yes, I have offically announced that i have met a soulmate. I am not too sure why, but after what I have seen yesterday, I have declared a state of love in the house, as from today. I have finally saw an angel, among all commoners.

Unlike last time(s), where I have been foolish enough to annouce and let myself die in the cold, hard hands of betrayal, I will calculate my moves slowly and carefully. I will count my eggs carefully, plan my moves detailedly, and execute any attacks accurately. In short, I will love as much as I possibly can.

So, I will end right here, but I have promised the girl my love. Un-dying one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home